Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Book of Hope International

I have just been thinking about what God wants me to do with my life and where he wants me to go and if I want to go on another missions trip with Book of Hope and it got me to remembering stories and smiles and hope.

If you do not know much about Book of Hope, I encourage you to visit there website and get to know more about them. Http://www.bookofhope.net

They are an organization that cares about the lives of young people and their families. They partner with local churches, they talk to those in charge of the countries,and they put their sweat and love into students. Book of Hope takes teams into countries and does school assemblies that include dramas and skits talking about making good choices and letting everyone know how important they are. Then they are presented with a gift, which is the Book of Hope. It is made up of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John and they will read about Jesus and his love and they will also read about making good choices.

It is an incredible, God ordained ministry and the stories that come out of it are amazing. I could tell you story after story of how God is changing the lives of students and teachers around the world. I remember a little girl named Carla, she is from El Salvador. She had those beautiful brown eyes and a smile that would make you melt. We played a hand game, just like girls all over the world love to play, then we presented the gospel to her and after she came up and gave me her bracelet. I do not know what happened in that little girls life that day, but I do know that she knows someone loves her. There are incredible stories of kids lives changing because Book of Hope is stepping up and fulfilling the great commission to spread the love of Jesus...

My main reason for this post is to tell you to pray for Book of Hope. Pray for safety, pray that lives are continually changed, pray for open doors into countries, and pick a country and pray day and night for that country.

If you are looking for someone to support, Book of Hope always needs support. Without support the gospel could not be taken to the nations. There are also a lot of amazing missionaries who could use support so that they can go to the other countries and love on kids. So if you have never thought about supporting Book of Hope, prayerfully consider it because the gospel needs to be taken...

No comments: